About 2B Well
Our Mission is to educate and inspire a global community as to the value of personal peak performance health and happiness through innovative solutions 2B well for life.
2B Well philosophy is based on inspiration from Leena’s mother Rita who believed “that the individual is a complete unit comprised of mind, body, spirit and soul and that by balancing these elements together with environment and lifestyle creates harmony, optimizes personal peak performance health and happiness and allows inherent vital forces to promote healing”.
- Balance and integrate YOUR physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being
- Establish respectful, co-operative relations with others and the environment
- Make health and human performance orientated lifestyle choices to bring dream goals to reality
- Actively participate in YOUR health decisions to create and maintain health and happiness
There are 5 principles that guide the journey of your healthy, happy, personal peak performance lifestyle 2B Well:
2B Well views the individual as a whole person and recognizes that the human being is comprised of and affected by the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, environmental, genetics and socially, by a unique combination of these elements. As such personalization is key to ensure personal peak performance health and happiness goals are best suited to your unique nature.
Two things followed the young girl departed from her earlier desire of being an engineer designing and building bridges, dedicating her teens to facilitate the pursuit of her mother to be well and then studied a number of the modalities and professions she experienced as a child. During the first 25 years of practice the daughter focused on supporting the integration of both the medical and natural therapy worlds, optimizing wellbeing, health conscious lifestyle changes and facilitating peak performance dream goals into reality. The mother Rita passed away at 70, her spirit still watches over the daughter Leena as she honors the journey through educating professionals in integrative health and human performance channeling the unrelenting spiritual strength of her mother to triumph against the odds, helping others to reach their personal peak performance in all areas of life – in short her mothers’ life then and now represents her lifes’ work and passion.
Leena S. Guptha was born in London UK and spent the majority of her life there until relocating to the United States. She initially practiced for six years in primary care with a focus on physical medicine and rehab where she was first exposed to athletic coaching at the professional level and thereafter over two decades in various peak performance environments and professions – culminating in her personal peak performance coaching and hypnosis practice today.
- Chef Empowerment Officer (CEO): 2BWell.Solutions
- Adjunct Faculty: ICF Accredited Health Coaching Certificate, Master of Health and Human Performance, Transitional Doctorate of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- NGH Certified Trainer – teaching 100-hour hypnosis certification course
- Hypnobirthing Institute Trainer – teaching 12.5 hour course
- CEU Provider National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork – various courses
- California Acupuncture Board – CEU Provider